Reservation and monuments of the nature:
-Stanca - Stefanesti (near Stefanesti exists a geological and floristic reservation), 1 ha;
- Ciornohol forest, forestry reservation, 77 ha;
- Vorona forest- floristic and fauna reservation (150 ha, near Vorona);
- Tudora forest with yew tree reservation. This reservation stretched on a surface of 117 ha, localised in Dealul Mare; Tudora region, at an altitude-e of over 550 m, presents yew trees species rare specie for our country (a very hard wood essence). This tree of sub arctic climate is peculiar to Siberiene Taiga. The reservation of yew tree is situated on a canyon, entitled Bahlui Canyon, which is digged up in limestone and biogenic gritstone by vertical erosion. The beauty of this place can be equalled only by the high mountainous areas;
- Stuhoasa secular forest of beech tree, Suharau commune, 60 ha;
- Horlaceni forestry reservation of alder tree, Sendriceni commune, 5 ha;
- floristic reservation at Dersca Peastery, 10 ha;
- floristic reservation at Baltile Siretului, 2 ha;
· "Sf. Nicolae" church from Popauti - Botosani, foundation of ruler Stefan cel Mare and Sfânt from 1496; interior paintings, of a great value, date from XVth century, still holding partial the church placed in a strategically position determined by the frequent invasions of the enemies attracted by the riches of the town. Because of this reason, they added to the initial building of the church lasting walls and a surveillance tower, giving to the construction the look of a veritable fortress. The front part of the building is made by bricks strips apparently enamelled and coloured ceramic disks, ornaments with geometric insertions, fauna and heraldic elements; at the present time, the ancient wall which surrounds the monastery was rehabilitated on the ancient foundation, conferring it the greatness of once;
· "Sf. Nicolae" church from Domneasca - Dorohoi, foundation of Stefan cel Mare from din anul 1495, built in a Moldavian style and having an rich exterior decoration, strewed with Byzantine elements;
· Cosula Monastery from the locality with the same name, built during Petru Raress reign, by Matias Cosulvei- the treasurer (1532), still keeps the original wall-paintings of a great value made between 1537 - 1681.
· Armenian Church - Botosani (1535);
· "Sf. Gheorghe" church - Botosani, foundation of Lady Elena Rares, Petru Raress wife, which dates since 1551;
· Uspenia church, foundation since 1552 of Lady Elena, having the interior painting completely rehabilitated after the revolution. Inside the church yard there is the statue of the national poet Mihai Eminsecu. Otherwise, the poet was baptised in this church and it became a permanent place for the homage brought to the great poet;
· Agafton- Curtesti Monastery, (at 4 km south-west of Botosani), dates since XVI century;
· Vorona Monastery (monastery of nuns), is the most important monastery of our county and it is situated at 15 km south -west of Botosani. The beginnings of the monastery date around the year 1600, when, a couple of monks arrived from Russia, built here a small church made of wood. In 1835 the archimandrite Rafail built on its place a church of bricks sanctified with "Lords Mother Birth (Nasterea Maicii Domnului)". There are here two more churches, a religious library dating since XVII-XIX centuries and accommodation spaces for pilgrims. The monastic complex is situated at the edge of a beautiful forest with a surface of 150 ha;
· At 3 Km south - west of Vorona monastery, in the middle of a oak, beech trees, elm trees, and ash trees forest there is Sihastria Voronei hermitage of monks. The church of the hermitage was built under the coordination of the abbot Rafail, between 1830 1868,. The church Buna vestire" has a beautiful original painting and the rood screen represents a valuable work of art.
· Gorovei Monastery- Gorovei, Vaculesti (1742);
· Frumusica Hermitage (or Bals), from Storesti village;
· "Sf. Ilie" church - Botosani, began in the year 1778 as a church of Fur Guilds, a well-known in the world of artisan from Botosani. Its belfry, of a remarkable value, can serve as model for those who want to build new churches, upon great scholar Nicolae Iorga s opinion;
· Romano- Catholic Church "Nasterea Sf. Ioan Botezatorul"- Botosani, built at the middle of XIX century, after the neogothic style, is situated near a well known "Augustus Treboniu Laurian" high - school;
· Lipovenian Church - Botosani, the present building of the church was raised on the place of an ancient wood made chapel from 1853. It has beautiful icons of Russian origins, a content of an ancient religious books (written in Slavon language) and jewels worked with artistic refinement. Beside this church there is a school where the children on Ukrainian ethnical study religion and Russian.
· "Mihai Eminescu " Memorial House - Ipotesti, (at 8 km from Botosani), the house where the star of Romanian poetry was born, the genius Mihai Eminescu (1850 - 1889), who gave to the Romanian and Universal culture a waork of a great artistic value;
· "George Enescu" Memorial House from Liveni, the native house of the great composer, conductor, pianist and fiddle player George Enescu brings the atmosphere of his childhood, offering to the visitors the possibility of seeing his first toys, draws, musical creations, with books and handbooks of his childhood and his first studies and the pianine of his first compositions. Also, photos and manuscripts complete the image of past time spent by George Enescu at Liveni, in his native village.
· "Nicolae Iorga" Memorial House - Botosani, organized in one of his houses, in the one where he was born and he spent his childhood, the great historian Nicolae Iorga. Two rooms of the house are used for photo exhibitions documentary, another room is used as a multifunctional room, where are exposed his first editions of Nicolae Iorgas work. In another room, there is an historian library, formed by current book bought in his last years of life. Family saloon gives back an interior dating since the last decades of the past century;
· "George Enescu" Memorial Museum - Dorohoi. The main exhibition rooms of " George Enescu" Memorial Museum from Dorohoi (founded in 1957) offers to the visitor a rich Enescian documentary material, built from musical instruments, scores, concert programmes held in the whole country and outside the country, photos, books, contemporary and posthumous works of art, which represent the great Romanian musician;
· "Octav Onicescu" Memorial Museum- Botosani, founded in October 1995, which has furniture pieces which belonged to the mathematician and philosopher Octav Onicescu, being presented manuscripts, letters, diploma, books from personal library, family photos, decorations, which represent the image of intimate rooms of the mathematician;
· County Museum (Ethnographie section) - Botosani, the building is a valuable monument of architecture dating since XVIII century and representing Manolache Iorgas house, grand-grandfather of the great historian Nicolae Iorga. Organized and open for the public since 1989, the museum put good use to the most important elements of the rural civilization of Botosani: the main occupations (agriculture, animals raising, hunting, fishery, apiculture), traditional handicrafts (spinning, sewing, waistcoating, pottery), popular costume, specific customs and traditions of this area. The inside of the house reminds of the idea of traditional life, by the furniture, objects of house use and by the place for food making. Ceramics of Cucuteni, painted eggs, traditional carpets, and popular masks are well presented in this museum.
· County Museum (History and archaeology section) - Botosani, historic monument which dates since 1913 and presents in the 17 exhibition rooms, disposed at ground floor and upstairs, the most significant monuments of Botosanis area evolution since prehistoric age until present day.
· Museum of Natural Sciences from Dorohoi. This museum was founded in 1953. The building, an architectural monument in baroque style, was raised in 1887. The patrimony of the museum contains naturalized pieces of all systematic groups: Patrimoniul muzeului cuprinde piese naturalizate din toate grupele sistematice: minerals, plants, jellyfish, fishes, birds, mammals, exotic birds (from Africa) etc.
· Archaeology Museum from Saveni. This museum was founded in 1964, with exhibition rooms well known in the archaeology field, presents archaeological vestiges discovered in the settlements and necropolis of Ripiceni, Miorcani, Draguseni, Hanesti si Saveni since Palaeolithic age and till that of big migrations.
· "Stefan Luchian" Art Galeris - Botosani, represents Art Section of County Museum. Here is valorified the artistic patrimony of Botosani, patrimony which contains the works of plastic artists as Stefan Luchian, Octav Bancila, and also, of numerous contemporary plastic artists, works of well known drawers as Ligia Macovei, the best drawer of Mihai Eminescus poems, the sculptures signed by Iulia Onila and Dan Covataru or the tapestries created by Cela Neamtu, Aspazia Burduja, and Ileana Balota;
· "Mihai Eminescu" State Theatre - Botosani; the building was inaugurated in anul 1914, partial destroyed during the air raids from 1944 and rehabilitated later in 1958 and in the 90s.
· "Vasilache" Theatre of Puppets - Botosani, the team of puppeteer actors from Botosani, very appreciated as much inside the country as outside the country (winner of International Festival of Puppets from Silistra - Bulgaria in June 2001) adopted an original manner of presentation for the spectacles within the public manifestations organized more often at Botosani. The spectacles of puppeteer actors from Botosani represent an incantation for the most devoted beholders: children.
· State Philharmonique - Botosani, the building of the philharmonique, also called Ventura villa, was built at the end of XIX century, in neoclassic style. The activity of the State Philharmonique is recognized inside and outside the county, the artists being constantly invited to participate at different spectacles.
· "Rapsozii Botosanilor" Ensemble - Botosani, institution with an activity of decades, which has in its repertoire o lot of Moldavian popular songs, romances.
· Inspectorate for Culture - Botosani, is an institution which at local level assumed special tasks related to thel manifestations for the homage dedicated to the personalities from Botosani (Eminescu, Iorga, Luchian, Onicescu) as in the development of some projects and programmes with cultural artistic character.
· "Mihai Eminescu" County Library - Botosani, the building of the library, well known as "House Moscovici", is a real architectonic jewel, built at the end of XIX century, combining the French and German architecture. It has a valuable background with more than 380.000 volume;
· Old Centre - Botosani is the most ancient part of town from a architectonic point of view, which groups a large number of buildings with commercial destination dating since XVII XVIII centuries.
· In Botosani there are a numerous other constructions with architectonic value as: Antipa House, at the end of XIX century; Bolfosu House at the beginning of XIX century; Silion House dating around 1900, the building of the Town Hall built at the end of XVIII century, in eclectic style, under German influence.